Over the past 65 years, Barnes Saly has evolved from a small CPA firm to one of the region’s leading Certified Public Accounting and business consulting companies. Our growth stems from our proven ability to listen to our clients, help them identify their specific needs and work with them every step of the way to help them achieve their goals.
Every client has an Engagement Partner who marshals the firm resources to meet their specific needs.
- Top-down partner involvement
- Consistent, ongoing relationship
- Thorough understanding of you and your business
- Considers all aspects of client needs as a whole
- Cambria County – Johnstown, Ebensburg, Northern Cambria, Nanty Glo
- Somerset County – Paint Township, Windber, Somerset, Stoystown, Hooversville, Indian Lake, Shade Township, Central City, Berlin
- Bedford County – Bedford, New Paris, Woodbury, Cairnbrook, Alum Bank, Everett
- Blair County – Hollidaysburg, Duncansville, Altoona, Gallitzin, Tyrone
- Indiana & Westmoreland Counties
- United States – We are proud to say our client base reaches beyond the borders of Pennsylvania. We have cleints in Washington State, California, North Carolina, South Carolina and Maryland to name a few.